Indian Ameri

Friday

The white dot in space

The last step in a steep hill is always the hardest to take, and being in one such situation (on the career perspective), life just becomes too complicated to remember friends and their deeds.

Too bad I've succumbed to one such complication.

Anyways, I just scanned and copied about a hundred photos from my hard disk for a friends wedding and it brought a deluge of memories. And I just wonder if an involuntary wall has built itself making me invisible to my old self..... Maybe I need to start filling my work calendar with words including "call xyz at 1-1:30", "read a funny article at 2-2:30", "plan to do an impromptu plan for the long weekend" etc....

And if you're intrigued about the title, I'm implicating that the tiniest white dot in space is in fact a huge very well lit star. Memories from the past have an analogous meaning....
posted by Unknown at Friday, October 21, 2011

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home