Indian Ameri

Monday

Snips & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails

I ran through streets and I ran through gardens, I jumped over fences and I jumped over walls, I slid over benches and I slid over frozen ice, I flipped over sunken trees, and I flipped over heavy vines, I climbed a few ladders and I climbed a many gates, and then I entered the huge mansion. Again I ran several minutes jumping, sliding, flipping, and climbing things inside the house. I never stopped for anyone, and I never stopped for none. Finally I stopped running and sat down on the floor. Then I saw the most adorable and unforgettable smile from her, and to it I responded with a "Hi"

I woke up from this dream all excited and cursed myself for just saying a Hi. The rest was all laughing hilariously at dreams being just dreams, and all smiles for a few thoughts that hit my cranium. I ended up narrating this to my roomie with 'This' as the background score and we both ended up laughing our stomachs out.

Truth be told, I get such happy-feel-good dreams only when I'm scared. Guess cooties it is then after all. (The first glimpse of a doubt, on the origins of a mistake seems to be slowly unfolding. I'm screwed for the rest of my life. Yikes!!!!!)
posted by Unknown at Monday, January 19, 2009

2 Comments:

dreams are nice as long as it has a feel good ending...rite...??

do you have any torrent link for movie 'W'..

11:47 AM  

you sly dawg. tell us all if theres something going on. :)

some dream indeed!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home