Indian Ameri

Friday

A funny Letter

(c) http://rameezahmed.blogspot.com/
Letter of shock to a father
Father passing by his teenage daughter's bedroom> was> astonished to see the bed was nicely made and> everything was neat and tidy. Then he saw an> envelope> propped up prominently on the centre of the pillow.> It> was addressed "Dad". With the worst premonition, he> opened the envelope and read the letter with> trembling hands:-> > Dear Dad,> > It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing> you, but I'm leaving> home.I had to elope with my new boyfriend Randy> because I wanted to avoid> a> scene with Mom and you. I've been finding real> passion with Randy and he> is> so nice to me. I know when you meet him you'll like> him too - even with> all> his piercing, tattoos, and motorcycle clothes. But> it's not only the> passion> Dad, I'm pregnant and Randy said that he wants me> to> have the kid and that> we can be very happy together. Even though Randy is> much older than me> (anyway,42 isn'tso old these days is it?),and has> no> money, really these> things shouldn't stand in the way of our> relationship,don't you agree?> > Randy has a great CD collection; he already owns a> trailer in the woods> and> has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. It's> true he has other> girlfriends as well but I know he'll be faithful to> me in his own way. He> wants to have many more children with me and that's> now one of my dreams> too. Randy taught me that marijuana doesn't really> hurt anyone and he'll> be> growing it for us and we'll trade it with our> friends for all the cocaine> and ecstasy we want. In the meantime, we'll pray> that science will find a> cure for AIDS so Randy can get better; he sure> deserves it!!> > Don't worry Dad, I'm 15 years old now and I know> how> to take care of> myself.> Someday I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you can> get to know your> grandchildren.> > Your loving daughter,> Rosie.> > At the bottom of the page were the letters "PTO".> Hands still trembling,> her> father turned the sheet, and read:> > PS: Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at the> neighbour's house.I> just> wanted to remind you that there are worse things in> life than my report> card> that's in my desk centre drawer. Please sign it and> call when it is safe> for> me to come home. I love you!!!
posted by Unknown at Friday, July 07, 2006

2 Comments:

LOL

That was a real good laugh

10:25 PM  

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home