Indian Ameri

Friday

Shooby dooby dooby doo woi....

A tactical-discussion lopsided to a vehement-argument, which in turn transforming with a bad news into a 'pretty' bad day, which by all means metamorphosed to a self-aggravated (me and my motivational standpoint on having a bad day) 'flop' sided worse day, and this, can 'just' do a tan more than 'the worst possible day ever'. (Whew! That was long....)

Well, as the aggressive warrior looking for a way, to stop tripping over thin grass, I had no other option but to go hunting for a smile. Unimpressive me, I was too occupied and stupid to be busy, but not search for the much needed smile.

A 2 am wake up call, a hot shower (Yup at 2 in the morning), a prune me, a hunger stricken pain in the stomach, just magic carpeted me to Waffle House. A corner table occupancy, the usual polite me with both the food and the server just won my real self back. A perfect, playful stranger in the teens, the last quarter of my wallet, a random urgency to the loo, a humble request from the teen, and a kick into the old karaokes gut..... Presto!! The tune and hum of the song just broke my grim shackles and there I was, smiling in disbelief with my resurfaced conscientious angel and devil partners. The corner seat could not corner me anymore. Last 30 minutes has been truly a heaven in disguise (in spite of the long walk on a deserted cold wintry 4 am, back to the lab). All I did during the walk was, (and am still) singing

"Shooby dooby dooby doo woi
Shooby doo, Oh
Shooby doo dooby doo boi oi
Yeah, ah"

&

"Now life is one big party when you're still young
And who's gonna have your back when it's all done
It's all good when you're little, you have pure fun
Can't be a fool, son, what about the long run"
posted by Unknown at Friday, February 06, 2009

1 Comments:

babes you need some help X

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home