Rock, Paper, Scissors
This weekend, I witnessed something forgotten. Not 1, not 2, but a lot counted till 14, years later, for the first time, I observed the sharp edges of a silvery SCISSOR work its skill through the striated teeth of a brown comb. And black curls (not that dense :D ) fell over the drapped white slope, which eventually at times started an avalanche of flocks that dropped onto the shiny marble floor. I was all Jay* this time and the artist** loved my reaction to my own attention (**considering my property expanding scalp - trimming the black lawn is definitely an art :D). With the glass-thrown-to-trash makeover, my interests in profound observation over simple happenings have increased. But I forgot that things like the haircut, the bottom of a pool/ocean, the microcosm of micron sized eye-squeezing dust during a 60kmph ride, the distant silhoutte of a rain clad figure (yeah! figure! So what? :P), chill winds and the white precipitation of the American winter, and a lot more of the unexplored/forgotten events still remain at its dormant/infant visualization. I can't wait to witness the next event that would blow my hair out....
Off the Kutch and the Chik:
- Do I look like a guy who would do things 'anonymously' to someone I know? :o - Even if it's a social donation, I'd go with my full name - coz that's the only way I can pull in more of my friends (who believe my judgement towards an organization/person), for an overall increased service. Seriously, Knowing me! I don't go for anonymous comments or even calls. I ain't that cowardice.
- Talking about anonymous calls, I was made a mega fool yesterday by my funny ex-roomie for using this and calling me with a fake caller ID of a person from whom I don't expect a call anytime near the future.
- The sibling rift though not expanded is still toiling its way into the hearts of mom and bro. Should I become the 'all did villain' and give into the cause or should I just remain the 'mute hero'? (Though not bugging my senses, this cold hearted sensation might prove too hot in the future. Hmmmm.... )
- Hari Sr. showed signs of first contact in questioning about the distance I show to his wife (Errr... 'mom' sounds better than 'his wife'), but stalled coz of his guilt of not stopping the feud when he had the opportunity to do so.
- Interestingly Jay learned how to play with the phone, and is 'hold'ing, 'mute'ing, 'yelling' (not an option in the touch phone) and of course doing his usual routine of 'hang'ing whenever I call home.
- Been ROCK to this (mp3 version sounds good; ball dancing with a pipette in one hand and a centrifuge tube in another - Rey looks, laughs, and mocks :)) ), that, jogging to this, and losing to aahaaa! (Long live Yuvan and whoever wrote the song). Need to listen to Kaminey after this post.
- And finally, it ain't that hard to get up at 6 am and work in the lab from 7:30-6pm and sleep at 1 am. Two more days, and I'll be one week into the routine.
- From Impact Factor of 6.2 - 4.8 - 4.3 - 3.2 - 1.5 my PAPER is trying to down my spirits. My call on it - I've gone beyond the fact of even thinking about its existence. So tear it and burn it. One more reject and I would qualify to be in the league of Lincolns.