Indian Ameri

Thursday

Jack Ass part 2

Twenty hours later, as my auditory receptors picked the ruckus of hurrays and yayyys echoing from the team, my eyes were focusing on glittery cold ice spilled over the green pitch. The animated Huggy Bear kept his heavy arm around my 'on my hands and knees' back and questioned, "You a'ite Hari?" "Been izz for 14th. Gay toe radeee pleees", I replied. A good slap from Huggy Bear, a head shower of ice cold water and a gulp of 24 oz gatorade later, I restated my statement to the surrounding team - "Been dizzy from the 14th over." "Didn't have food in the flight, skipped dinner coz of tiredness, and skipped breakfast for the umpiring too. Darling Tesa gave me only half of his veggie burger". Huggy Bear - "Okay! I'm paying at Cici's today. Now have some more gatorade before you faint in the parking lot" A good pizza buffet later, I realized that I'm physically addicted to food or to be rightly said 'to hogging'. Now I've got to control my diet to stay healthy. PS we beat our arch rivals KCC by scoring 170/6 in 20 overs (KCC 130/9 I ran like shit in the middle order. Partnership of 48 where I scored only 8. Now consider non-selfish running for the team :D )

The first e-mail I got had the subject "Your Obituary" from a Texas settled friend of mine. She being my brother's classmate was the only person who reeled me into my bro's college gang back in India. Unfortunately I was forced to watch the movie Serendipity like ten times in her presence, while fortunately a few 'jack ass' incidents as defined by Jeremy Piven we marshalled together, rightly made her meet, fall in love and of course get married to Mr. Viswa'Nathan' (She liked the guy coz his name sounded like Cusack's character name 'Jonathan' in the first place). Anyways spent the next two days apologizing to her character-blooming 5 year old son for missing his birthday being in San Antonio. V'nathan trapped me into buying an expensive toy online and gifting his son for the delayed wishes. Tuesday, the attachment to the replied obituary from his part was a photo of himself playing with the Transformer while his son was happily slurping his juice watching Spongebob. Children.... (and adults.....) :D I had two more instances when two completely different people mentioned about the movie during communication. Serendipitously spooky.

Had a "history was about to repeat" incident with a good friend of mine one night. But, I overcame it with an open pungent truth. After the discussion, I gained my focus back during the walk back home. I realized early into the walk that I am defined only by my focus. That's what makes me unique. I was glad I found truth beyond virtue. I consider myself a great jack ass. Reasons can be well defined at this moment by the readers of this blog. No need to write that part.

Things happened behind my ass (don't ask me what it means :D )
* Watched Crossing Over and couldn't stop loving Summer Bishil's acting.
* Downloaded Summer's Towelhead to check on the standard deviation.
* I need a car to ride to the theatre and watch The Soloist - The one movie I've waited too long.
* The next wait is for Breslin's My Sisters Keeper.
& Darling and I had a momentous incident in the last practice, waving stumps as a composers baton to the Verve's Bittersweet Symphony. We might make a slow motion video of our practice with this as the score.

The absence of signs is the presence of a sign.
No change, I can't change, I can't change, I can't change,
but I'm here in my mold , I am here in my mold
But I'm a million different people from one day to the next
I can't change my mold, no, no, no, no, no
posted by Unknown at Thursday, April 23, 2009

2 Comments:

VOILA! I actually managed to read BOTH of the 'Jackass' posts :x

Things ARE looking up alright !

Or maybe too much activity gave u a brain concussion or something which suddenly make u write posts normal people actually understand and stuff :x, eh!?

12:42 PM  

@ Abhikoo: Dude get ur twitter smiley off my page. It's really pissing me off now... :x

PS - u sound like spaghetti.. Too complex to understand... Write in simple english plzzzzzz :D

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home