Indian Ameri

Tuesday

Tweet for Twat

Looking back at the several past 'started good but ended worse' posts, I'd suppose, I'll refrain from posting anymore of such peeved out pens. It's great to see that the twitter page rallied by the i-phone, really throws an aura (rather than just a light) over the simplicity of my happy life. It's interestingly easy to fret for a second on a disgusted/better put as a 'mangled' result/situation, and within a few minutes tap dance my way out of the malign mood with an interestingly introspective interceding interaction with the inner self. :D
Tweets it is then, for what looks like twats!!! Thus I rest my case (always wanted to say that :D)
posted by Unknown at Tuesday, August 11, 2009

2 Comments:

You are quite incredibly shameless - writing up and leaving crap like this

"peeved out pens" "interceding interaction with the inner self" - phew :)

12:36 PM  

U forgot the 'Interestingly' introspective..... part.. Ain't that interesting? :D

PS - the real phrase that hit my mind was an added another word 'intermittent' interesting introspection of the interceding interaction with the inner self....
:) ;)

PPS - Figuratively it did make u comment after a while... :D :P

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home