Back to School
Many a thing happened over a period of 30+ days that could have efficiently highlighted the color of the blog, if posted at those specific dates. But with the muscle spanning 6" between my ears failing to progress in the database management side, I guess I'll refrain from detailing 'em out and just stick to the highlights version.
- Climbed red-river gorge rocks with a bleeding wrist and realized that I love the activity not coz of pheromones or muscle building or even running away from life (as some oddly and technically put), but merely coz of the absolute simplicity of achieving peace as you climb. Nothing intrudes the mind or the heart when you hang for your life.
- Celebrated a promise of not buckling to a certain childhood picked and habituated temptation by having a sip of a 130 year old wine with a very old friend. PS - That was the only few ml of alcohol that went into the blood in the entire month and a half.
- Had a 30 second quick-gun encounter with an unknown child in the street. He killed me by throwing an invisible grenade as I crossed the street. The after-effects of the childish war cascaded to prove that I wasn't bad as I self-contemplated into.
- Enjoyed the brawl between the white and red conscience as I sms'ed, gamed, browsed, sudoku'ed with the under grads in the last bench while doing TA (It was bad of me being the TA, but I was also bored with the history of nanotechnology).
- Understood that certain things are left not to be understood.
- Yesterday dad spoke the first words after a month long angry hiatus and all he spoke was how much he missed his grandson in a span of 3 hrs (J should be landing anytime soon). While it hurt like hell initially as he spoke only about his grandson, at the end I was content about the fact that he spoke to me finally. Guess, at times one has to break the friendship link with a parent and be a silent son. Things might not be the same again. Only time can prove it wrong.
- Missed the drama in the airport, as J wailed out of security back into his grand's arms. The only thing that is holding the little guy from missing his grands is the fact that he is going to meet his uncle and have some fun. Balancing thinly on the wire between 'complete isolation' and 'complete care'. Mom's sobbing on missing the little champ, but wants me to be on her side as consolation. (For the umpteenth time I miss being a kid..... :( )
- In two days my memorable mind has every right to celebrate a three year period of fun and longevity, although both are on hold now. Had some failed attempts on photography for this cause, but learned a new trick that could modify the way I look into pictures as a whole. Excited, but schedule looks gay'ly tight fit.
- Acted smart and simply Desi enough to go $0 fined on the license suspension issue.
- Did my first night out in ages and ended up dozing on the Engineering quadrangle under the hot sun. Woke up to see free pizza being given to anyone who is around the area and had my tummy filled.
- Getting content with every moment and decision of being in the savings mode.
- I am missing a lot of things here, coz my brain jerked back into busy mode three bullets before. I have no other option but to quit from continuing further...... Adios, Au revoir, Ciao..... Hope to pen something good in the forthcoming days.....