Indian Ameri

Sunday

Think-Forget-Think

Most of my life, I used to worry that I forget things in life, especially names of friends, phone no's, birthdays, etc; but today I do not know what came into me, I felt happy that I forget things which are supposed to be forgotten to keep my life on the run. Though there have been instances I am filled with those bad and good memories, I feel happy forgetting them instead of trying to forget them. All I hope now is I forget what I am supposed to forget within years. Some bad memories do not just keep one down, but changes him into someone he never wished to be. Today I made a decission in my life, which shall never be easy to achieve coz if I do it, then I would be selfish. Guess in time I would forget that decission and lead a life as I used to do think about......
What should I think?
I can't think on my own;
Coz I forget things,
What did I forget?
I don't know;
Coz I can't think.....
posted by Unknown at Sunday, July 22, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home