Indian Ameri

Wednesday

Yeah I did go for the TAG

Mr. A’s tag -

Disclaimer: I’ve been getting the same tag for almost 2 months now from you guys. I guess it’s finally time for me to waste some precious time (got 10 mins before I run home to cook food for the roomies) in explaining about myself (who wants to know abt me?? :o) and finish the disappointment I’ve given to past taggers. So a sincere apology to you all (and a request not to tag me – am a lil allergic to tags)…

Last movie seen in a theatre:

Ironman – Rare to see me watch a movie in a mood ‘not to guess stuff’, and I had fun behaving like a kid with teens swarming the movie hall. PS, I did jump around as if I had a jet pack in the parking lot with my equally childish roomie.

What book are you reading?

Morrison & Boyd Organic Chemistry (trying to find something novel to get my name in the Nobel laureate list :D). I do have ‘Le Train de Nulle Part’ as recommended by the sweet 13 year old Meghna. But after getting the book, I found out that it hadn’t been translated yet. So I am waiting for Marker by Robin Cook to arrive soon (again Meghna’s suggestion). PS Le Train de Nulle Part is famous, coz it’s got no verbs in the entire novel. Now that’s literature.

Favourite board game:

Chess – Even if I don’t have a partner, I play with myself. Recently been addicted to Arima which I play online with my only other partner in Germany (He is damn good).

Favourite magazine:

My day is planned usually in the loo. So I decided not to ruin my routine by going for a magazine. But, other than magazine, I love to read Sci and Tech and Young World from The Hindu.

Favourite smells:

Petrol – Got intoxicated (sniffed a lot from my dad’s bullet) to a level that my parents had to use chilly powder on the gas cover to stop me from drinking more petrol. Other than that, the smell emanating while frying onions – aaahhhhhh….

Favourite sound:

Sound of happiness (be it even a loud rapture in my ears) from a kid…

Worst feeling in the world:

A lot of personal feelings is hurtful. So I’ll stick on to something outside that list. The cry of a father on his child’s death (Believe me, it’s something none should experience. PS it hurts more than the mothers cry though she’s got the most love towards the kid)

What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?

First thing is a lil personal. So I’ll go with the second feeling – Why is it that I think of ‘First thing I think of when I wake up’ thing always??? :(

Favourite fast food place:

Shankar Chat in Anna Nagar – Am drooling thinking about the paani poori I have over there. Here in the states – microwavable frozen food :D

Future child’s name:

I believe, it is something to be decided along with my better half. But I would give her the liberty of going for what she likes the most. But if I end up staying single, I would name my adopted two kids (yeah I like two than 1) after someone very close to me in my lifetime. PS, it is not bad or girlie to think of your future child’s name (Nina, trust me, Mr. A here would have already decided upon the name)

Finish this statement, “If I had a lot of money I’d…”

Build a lot of children hospital in the world and make it free for the world. But since, that’s a lot of money, I would invest it in something good and profitable and recruit a board of great men (and women) who can achieve the first goal centuries later after I am to the bone.

Do you drive fast?

:))))))))))))))))) Now that's a shocker of a question…… No comments on that question….. You all know the answer…..

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?

If the couch’s cushion is considered an animal….

Storms - Cool or Scary?

Seriously I’ve never understood this question when I read this tag several times before. Storms are always cool.

Do you eat the stems on broccoli?

Again, is there a double entendre in this question? Yes I do eat Stem on broccoli…

If you could dye your hair any colour, what would be your choice?

Something that could camouflage my nearly bald PhD degree head with lots of dense hair :D

Name all the different cities/towns you have lived in:

Tuticorin, Chennai, Guntur, Hyderabad, Lexington, and finally the Interstates in the States :D

Favourite sports to watch:

Now a days with seriousness ruining my life, I prefer watching the highlights of almost any game instead of the whole sport. At least gives me time to watch all the games I like rather than just focusing on one or two.

One nice thing about the person who sent this to you:

Has extraordinary quality to get up at 4 in the morning when I ring him up for his wake up call. Other than this, I’ve known him for nearly 7 years now, So I know that he isn’t nicer…… :P

What’s under your bed?

A hot blonde and a sexy brunette. I sleep on the floor, so it becomes the roof for them. :D

Would you like to be born as yourself again?

Hmmmm…. If I don’t achieve anything good, then I would like to have a second chance. Other wise I would prefer someone who can achieve more in my second life.

Morning person or night owl?

A night person and also a morning owl…. Basically my biological clock is mind controlled. I can switch extremely well between the two states.

Over easy or sunny side up?

Depends on the mood.

Favourite place to relax:

Anywhere, anytime. It just needs a thought. The world is a funny place. It’s always got something good to relax upon.

Favourite pie:

Anything that’s offered with the special secret ingredient – love. (Chocolates apart :D)

Favourite ice cream flavour:

Too many questions. OK… Last question. So I’ll say Strawberry Cheese Cake (recently)

You pass this tag to – None particular. But you are most welcome to carry on the tradition of tagging….

Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?

Not Applicable :D (Oh Damn! Now really, I’ve got to run home for my cooking turn)

posted by Unknown at Wednesday, May 07, 2008

3 Comments:

Dumbo! I tag u - and theres no nice thing to say about me !?

:)

U shudnt be doin these tags too seriously man!

4:15 AM  

@ Mr.A: Just 'Dumbo'? Seems like u've been a good mood today..... :D... Something nice abt u.... hmmmmm - Gimme a hint. I'll try to b nice to u :P.....
Naahhhh I don't take Tags in a serious fashion. Answering Tags gimme a feeling of celebrity status (like answering an interview)... Am not yet prepared for that kinda life ;)

10:22 AM  

what crap! :)

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home