Indian Ameri

Monday

Hahaha! This is all a BIG JOKE

"I've been there and I've done that. So stay away!" This just came out of my funny roomie's mouth as he jumped his warrior over the computer gamed mountain..............

The real title I initially had for this post was "Duryodhana" instead of the Comedians words from the Friday premier of Watchmen. Which by the fact was watched by 19 guys who all by fate/destiny were dragged into a movie which they hated, while I loved the ending, and decided to crucify me the next time I call anyone for a movie. :D

Oh Yeah! Duryodhana! .............

And I ended up watching the ending of a Turkish movie named "Edge of Heaven" ............

The ending of the movie somehow keeps me stuck to the current Duryodhanic state of mind ..... As the Comedian said, "Hahahaha! This is all a BIG JOKE"

This is the concise of the drunk-state-high post I hic'ed up.
posted by Unknown at Monday, March 09, 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home