1. Mr. Peeping Tom - Located on the 4th floor of BBSRB building seen clearly by pedestrians crossing Virginia and Limestone. Unfortunately, heads don't look up to the sky!!! Lucky me!!!
2. Concrete Smile - Located on the sidewalk near Washington and Limestone. Good thing is the location is converted into a bus stop for students. Bad news is that students are busy not noticing this concrete slab'ed smiley.
3. The Pissed Joker - Located on one of the mens restrooms in ASTECC building. You can notice its location by sighting the flush handle and better, the phrase "American Standard" :P (I'd really bow to the artist for this masterpiece)
4. The Scheduled Smiley - Location "UK college of dentistry information desk." There is this African American nurse who schedules appointments and draws smileys whenever the patient is polite to her. (Have seen her skip the smiley part when someone rude turns up).
5. Signature Smiley - A decade of college notes, laboratory details, birthday greetings, and even the sale value document of the house that was partly in my name, all had the dates (years) converted into smileys. Truly it has become, one of my signatures. [photo not shown coz every reader of this blog has at least one greeting from me with the dated smiley in it. If not welcome to my blog stranger.]