Indian Ameri

Sunday

Unstabling Stability

In spite of holding on to the concept of not succumbing to drinking for any particular reason, I got drunk now. And I feel extremely good for not blabbering the bad failures I am voluntarily taking for the sake of not hurting someone. And it is the same reason I am feeling extremely bad too. When will I be free???? I am sorry for certain particular things......

Nearly 24 hrs after the heart burn in the brain stopped pounding:
The V day efforts of spending quality time on something for a good cause finally brought a great deal of happiness today. The V day workshop in helping a Lexington Herald photographer on touching up certain portraits for charity auction brought in 16 grand of green bills for Haiti. I am also getting a certificate of appreciation for the efforts to go into my off-the-field resume. :D

Talking about V day conundrums (Abhikoo - had to steal the phrase :D), I used the two tickets for Lexington Opera House's, as a trade to baby sit some more time with Carla and Kemp Jr and had a gala of a time. There is no way that I would go to a show named "Menopause", that too 'alone'. The tickets were won for being the first song requester on V midnight. Seems like they considered me pathetic enough to not call the girl friend, and gifted me enough to keep my spirit on check.. :)) :|

And this is what I've been listening today "Can't Stop" by RHCP and "In the Night" by Joseph Arthur (Bad youtube link)
posted by Unknown at Sunday, February 21, 2010

2 Comments:

you,um, sound drunk all right :P

7:48 AM  

F***!!! I jus saw your comment popping up in gmail n I checked the post. I have a slight memory of doing something as stupid as this. But, I have no recall of the content I wrote in the post... (I guess I can keep the post since I haven't gone into the specifications.... whew!!)

That's it!! NO more casual company drinking.... I get too silent and thats making me too unstable

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home