Indian Ameri

Saturday

First times in 2006:

The list is endless, but let me blog what I remember

First time blogging.

First time independent life with room mates.

First time charing of the cooker I brought from India.

First time cooking of a curry.

First time wheeling using my bicycle.

First time climbing 18 floors non stop.

First time watching sunset from a multistoried building.

First time ice skating.

First time playing racquet ball.

First time using status messages to keep myself of stress.

First time using camera to take pictures of nature and unknown people.

First time playing paint ball.

First time directing and performing in a mime.

First time driving on the interstate.

First time fighting for a cause.

First time learning to love solitude.

First time being literally killed on my birthday.

First time wearing a complete suit.

First time lost weight without any intention.

First time having an adopted American family.

First time learning Chinese, marati and Korean.

First time falling deeply in love (with my life).

posted by Unknown at Saturday, January 06, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home