1. When I step up over a curb from a road I don't just walk, I hop over it.
2. I keep my left leg as a force lever when I pull the spring doors and while doing it I move my left feet in a scoop action to avoid any hit with the door.
3. When I know the lyrics of a song entirely, I don't sing. Instead I whistle.
4. Whenever I go in an elevator which has a window to view outside I always watch something at the top and my eyes follow it the entire journey - be it up or downwards.
5. When I feel that someones calling at my back, I just don't turn I make a complete 360 degree turn, that too in a 3 step style.
6. When I ride my bike and if I see a pit or a bump on the road which I need to cross over, I try jumping over it by giving a heave to the handlebar.
7. When I play any game which requires stretching, I usually keep my left leg in the front to stretch and sometimes I even fall without worrying about any injuries.
8. Whenever I meet someone elderly on the way and if I wear a cap, I catch the tip of it to give them respect. (Thats a strange manner I had developed)
9. Whenever I think 'What the hell am I doing?' or 'What crap?' or 'That was silly' etc (I think you got the point of what am trying to mention) ,without my knowledge I use my right hand as a gun and point it at my forehead and shoot myself. If its real silly and if I feel real stupid I shoot myself multiple times.
10. The first thing I notice at outdoors is the sky.
11. If I see a mail when I open my mailbox to compose a mail to my guide (specifically), I check the mail and then I log off. Then I curse myself (shoot again) and then shall send the mail.
12. This one trait has been with me for the past 11 years. When I listen to class or someone talking and if I hold a pen, then I just rotate the pen with my fingers non stop. (This is one reason I stick on to my Beta Parker coz it doesn't leak like other refills)
13. As I had pointed out in an earlier blog I climb two stairs at the same time, and do the same when I climb down too. Its pure involuntary.
Thats all I can remember in 2 hours time. If I feel or find more, shall update you guys.
Think involuntary guys think involuntary