Who am I?
Disclaimer: This blog might reveal most peoples comments on my life and the result of reading this blog is, u can either hate me completely or u can like me a lot. If it’s the latter plz proceed. If not just forget reading this blog.
It’s been two weeks since I had blogged. U might think that I had been busy with my life, with my birthday, with my research, with friends, with play, etc. U guessed wrong. I had been isolated from my usual routine life. And who isolated me? Of course 'I myself' did it.
And what was the result? Confusion... Just confusion.... I was thinking what kind of a person I am... Let me put my character as whole to this blog.
Since I am confused with my life am gonna put in bullets format (clear on that). All points start with the words ‘I am considered as a …’ and the Following sentence starts with the words ‘But lil did they know that….’ Hope u guys don’t get confused over my life.
- … an immature kid by my parents when I venture out. … I do it for their care.
- … mature son by my parents when the family faces trouble. … I fake being mature so that they can share their burdens on me.
- … an unfortunate son by my relatives, facing family problems. … I like being driven so that I can churn out to be someone great in the future.
- … a lovable brother who tackles all the problems. … I do it so that I can be treated as a friend and not as a brother.
- … an example child to my relatives. ... I want them to learn from my parents on how to raise a child.
- … a good friend whom u can depend when someone needs help. … I crave for the same kind of a friendship from some at least.
- … sarcastically pungent guy by most girls. … I never hurt their feelings in a chat or in person.
- … Crazy guy looking at my odd status messages in yahoo and google. … I express my feelings to the world around me.
- … a legend by some fans on the other side of the globe looking at the same status message. … I believe that if ones unique, he’s either crazy or a legend.
- … a lazy fellow who doesn’t speak much in the phone. … I maintain my silence to listen to their laughter and emotions.
- I was considered a fun loving hardworking employee back in
. But lil do they realize that I do it coz I don’t feel like am working. India
- … big time procrastinator by my mentors. … I follow a timetable specific to get results (I have been working for the past 1 year and both my advisor and me thought that we had got negative results. But only now both realized that we had been doing things right and its just that we had been ignorant). Now he values my work.
- … photographer who sleeps with his camera. … I look out for that one shot which describes me and my confusion.
- … leader by my juniors and my mates. … I depend entirely on my team to achieve the target.
- … hard martinet in a team. … my shouting is a cause to teach them and even myself on how a team works.
- … guy who advices on everything to anyone. … I refresh myself with these advices so that I consider them as principles.
- … guy who peeks into everyone’s life. … I wish everyone in this world weren’t filled with burdens like me.
- … music lover. … I listen to music only to forget my miseries.
- … guy who guesses and spits the story in a theatre. … I want them to think outside the box and that the director talks to us in every scene.
- … loser by my foes when I don’t object. But lil do they know that my silence is a way of planning.
- … coward by my foes when am silent. But lil do they know that I respect their character and skills and learn the goods from them.
- … a guy who thinks he only has problems. … I am surviving only coz I believe that everyone’s got problems.
- … winner coz of sheer luck. … I work when no ones watching.
- … who likes to work alone. … I hate others doing my daily stint of work.
- … guy who doesn’t sleep enough. … I do it so that I can doze off immediately when I go to bed thereby keeping my mind off all burdens which visit me when I lie in my bed.
- … ‘keep the room clean’ freak. … I do it to improve my optimizing skills.
- ... guy who spends too much time in the shower. … I plan and schedule my day in the shower.
- … weakling when it comes to games. … I play more games of interest and I do shine when I play for a while and that I don’t need a coaching manual.
- … shy person coz I don’t talk often. … my silence is a wait for the right timing when it matters the most.
- … gem born in the wrong family. … I was shined by my parents experience and lovely advices.
- … freak who rides his bicycle at -12 degree Celsius. … I do it to heat up my body.
- … risk taking person when I drive my bike with no hands. … I feel like a bird at that time and love the freedom to fly.
- … workaholic who has 8 home made frappuccinos in a single night. … it contains 90% milk 5% water and the rest coffee so that I can sleep (lactic acid from the mild).
- … fervent religious person who follows only Hinduism. … my first religion has always been humanity and I like learning other religions too.
- … Starbucks lover. … I have only 2 varieties of ‘milk’ in Starbucks.
- … guy who calls ppl often with their names. … most senior ppl like being called with their names.
- … guy who follows physical contact in a meeting (like patting at the back). I maintain a better understanding of the person’s emotions with their body language after the pat.
- … guy who hates touching girls for no reason. … I was taught to be a gentleman with them.
- … guy who doesn’t say a ‘hi’ to a friend in the early morning. … I hate invading ones privacy in their bedroom.
- … guy who shouts ‘Whats up?’ whenever I see someone. … it brings a smile in most ppl’s faces.
- … guy who wears a cap to cover my bad hair. … I do it so that someone can notice me in a crowd and call me.
- … sentimental creep who sticks on to the beta parker pen, be it broken even. ... I treat it as the sole pen pal whom I can really trust.
- … guy who believes in luck. …I read my luck at the end of the day and laugh at it coz everyday there is a positive and a negative and definitely u can relate the trivial luck to any of the incidents.
- … show off coz I speak about my daily life. … if I don’t they think I am shy and boring.
- … pain in the ass when I ask new questions. … I want them to gain new knowledge thinking about the new questions.
- … guy who spends lavishly buying gifts for friends. … gifts and memories live even when the friend departs.
- … guy who drives my car with risk. … I learn concentration and control over my life by driving under risky control.
- … guy who is not good with his finances just coz my bank balance is near nil. … I spend all my money for my brother and that I maintain a daily basis XL sheet which controls my finances.
- … guy who takes mockery lightly. … if I find that mockery is common from many ppl, I take it as a defect and try correcting it.
- … nut cracker who goes and offers himself to the guys for birthday bumps. … that’s a strategy which prevents further damaging rounds of bumps.
- … fervent nail biter. … I do it only when I think deep.
- … guy who doesn’t learn the tricks of a trade. … instead I like learning the trade.
- … erratic dancer who dances mostly in the house. … it is one thing I do correctly when left alone and I hate memories of my childhood when I did stage performances.
- … guy who watches a lot of movies and cartoons. … my knowledge of science and technology came from them and not from books.
- … guy who plagiarizes quotes. … the current generation likes advices from celebrity angles and not from a common man.
- … guy who plays chess with himself. … I don’t stop something good just coz of the reason I don’t have a partner.
- … guy who plays racquetball seriously. … I do it to improve my footwork and hand eye coordination for my cricket season.
- … guy who likes cooking. … I do it for my end years when I shall be left alone in solitude.
- … guy who doesn’t feel the chill in the air. … some chills of emotions in life are colder than natures cold.
- … crazy fellow when I finish a chat with the words ‘Over N Out’. … the end note brings a smile on most peoples face.
- … a patriotic guy by most Americans. … I mutually learn the goods from the
culture too. US
- … a smart fun loving guy by Chinese friends. … I do it so that I can learn their ways of hard work.
- … a challenging jovial person by a
friend. … I push him to express his talents. Ghana
- … a sportive soccer player by some European guys. … it’s the one language which makes people interact.
- … fervent patriot by most Indians. … I am behaving normal and that they miss the point that they had changed.
- … guy who is always filled with friends. … I don’t have any best friends coz I don’t commit to anyone that easily.
- … one who likes being with friends. … I isolate myself when I am filled with emotions coz I hate others becoming sad for my misery.
- … one who advices others to share emotions. … I don’t follow this one advice of my own.
- … one who has only fun in life. … I protect a burden which goes only with me to my grave.
- … who is clear about this blog. … am confused to a level that I am saying about my life to others openly which can be very dangerous.
If you had read till this point then I salute u. Now tell me what kind of a person am I? Am I worth being myself?? Or should I change myself so that I can fit this competitive world??