Indian Ameri

Tuesday

Misery of Sanity


Echoed among the walls;
His laughter reverberating heartbeats,
Grapplers dancing in the air;
Excitement filled his eyes.

Like the lightning in the sky;
His voice turned to cry,
Fists annealing to pummel barriers;
Vision paired at the roofed sky.

Welcomed the next personality;
His mumbles cooed the brick box,
Pandavas of the arm clasping in prayer;
The rivers of pain brimmed his apples.

Silence appeared from the settling dust;
Tremors of the prison bars sapped,
Palms opened in the blessing liturgy;
His orbs of vision shining of the rainbow.

Hankering for an inner voice;
Vox populi of reasoning failed me again,
Fingers enshrouded the questionable crow’s foot;
My winks of confusion flickered of the butterfly.

Art of expression I had forfeited;
Being sane in the macrocosm of pseudo,
Penned were my emotions of conscience;
Long have I wished of his autarchy…

Coz…..
Insane are the only sane;
In the world of expressed emotions,
I wish I can be him or,
Be myself……


H2S (Meaning of the poem in the second comment)
posted by Unknown at Tuesday, March 27, 2007

5 Comments:

Nanba..
Mr. Layman has nothing to comment..
Din understand a thing!!!!!!!!!!1
total OHP....
Very Sorry!!!

Sad Heartedly
Krish
(Probably am too laymanish)

1:47 PM  

For Krishnan and others who dint understand the poem. Here’s the meaning of what I tried to express.

The laughter of a person reverberates inside the walls of a closed room. It is sounding in sync of his heartbeat (think about it), his hands making random movements in the air like that of a composer. His eyes popping out in excitement.

All of a sudden in a flash he started to shout at a high pitch, he punched the walls around him with so much force that it looked like the annealing process of an iron bar over the cold walls. He looked up all the time in pain, in agony, yet he was confused.

Just like the last moment, in a second he started to chill out and mumbles something within himself. This sounded like the coo of a dove. The brick box is the isolated chamber I am pointing out. Pandavas is the 5 fingers which clasp with the other hand in prayer. His mumbles are now prayers. Tears overflowed his eyes.

Mumbles attenuated to silence. Compared it with the dust settling after the tornado. The vibration of his voice in the prison bars dissipated to complete silence. He cooled out completely and his hands opened to the surrounding in a way of blessing ppl around him. He was like the sadhoo, cool and calm and mature. His eyes shining after the tears receded. It was like the rainbow after the shower.

I was standing outside the prison bars and was watching him. I was searching for a reason of why he was showing so many emotions. Searching for my conscience to speak, my public opinion of reasoning (vox populi) dint answer me with a solution for his behavior. My fingers scratched near my eyes which was showing puzzlement in the wrinkles around my eyes (crow’s foot). My eyelids winking continuosly coz my brain was scanning all my experiences for a possible solution.

Then it hit me. I had never expressed so much emotion in my life. Because I live in a world of fakes called sane ppl. I blocked all my emotions so far and am still doing it looking at the insane guy inside the cell. I wish I can be as independent as him in the field of expressing emotions.

The last para u can understand…

2:32 PM  

Your Comments would serve a good blog by itself...
But your Poem now has become like one in my text books which needed a teacher to teach..
Looks like u r growing 2 fast...
Of course now i can to some extent co relate them.. The problem is the use of words that i cannot understand...

Layman

9:06 PM  

" Hankering for an inner voice;
Vox populi of reasoning failed me again,
Fingers enshrouded the questionable crow’s foot;
My winks of confusion flickered of the butterfly.

Art of expression I had forfeited;
Being sane in the macrocosm of pseudo,
Penned were my emotions of conscience;
Long have I wished of his autarchy…"

Holy F**K !!

Your vocabulary seems to have improved, quite significantly too !!

2:31 PM  

@ Abhi, Reading books does improve ones vocabs. I can understand most of the words, but never had the luck in understanding which context they are supposed to b used. I guess poetry is the right field where u can play with all words.... :)

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home