Indian Ameri

Friday

Exemplary

Look at 250 - "UCLA?" "Who's Su, Armijo, etc..."
The conference is in less than two weeks and such incorrigible errors occur (The website programming is fixed and the conference abstract+booklet is ready too). A simple example of how things go intriguingly bad/lost around me. I laughed at this schedule joke and I'm laughing with the same enthusiasm on life. Good news - I know that the phrase "This is temporary" exists. Bad news - So far temporary seems longer than expected.... Ouch!!

posted by Unknown at Friday, April 10, 2009

3 Comments:

thats still ok darlin. like u say - its just temporary. just think of the things that are happenin to me :x

7:26 AM  

@ Abhikoo - I'd stick to "Apples and oranges" rather than saying "More apples taste sweet, some taste blunt, and a few are gone rotten" :D

Comparison isn't the right word for the fiery 25 ;)

9:11 AM  

Hey dear!

I was on trip so couldnt reply earlier, Thanks for dropping by in my blog ( ahaa. decenta erukkama erukka mudiyalappa !)

I understand da, it so true and believe me I am goin through similar " temproray" thing.

In "FRIENDS" , Rachel says in one episode - "When I know about ross love (with another girl) i thought I hit the bottom, now bottom , then 50 feet of crap, then me " (LOL)

These are the times my Hero comes to my rescue

"Every day, God gives us the sun — and also one moment in which we have the ability to change everything that makes us unhappy"

:P
Take care
Sri

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home