Indian Ameri

Thursday

Specially Gifted

Ruffled hair, pen on the ear stand, fingers pointing and dancing towards the sky, eyes focused on the tile that moves beneath the feet, a modeling paper held by the grit of the teeth, the burden of the head arcing the torso into a hunch, and the shoes glided across the floor in thought. This is what I looked like as I got myself submerged into the thought of revisiting a research concept in my head for a much needed breakthrough. And of course, I was walking in the basement towards the loo as a refresher :D ... And then I heard one of the quarter-mile-a-day-walk-in-your-office ladies saying, "Must be a Special Child!!"

And I had to laugh my way back to the lab (of course after the visit to the loo) considering whether I was (/still am) a Gifted child or a Special child.... :))
posted by Unknown at Thursday, February 04, 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home