Indian Ameri

Friday

A dedication to some memories

You’re the heaven in my eyes;
You’re the hell in my heart,
Ain’t you the prema of my life?
Ain’t you the jwala of my mind?
You cared me as a beautiful flower;
You sliced me as a hurtful thorn,
With your lightning my failures got blinded;
With your leaving my hopes got wounded,
Ain’t you the prema of my life?
Ain’t you the jwala of my mind?
When history had it written not to love;
Then mystery had it turn me into love,
Won't fall again coz;
Won't fail my memories again.....
posted by Unknown at Friday, July 27, 2007

1 Comments:

Hari,

I hate to tell u this !

Ur posts of late have been like majorly psyched out with all kindsa stuff.

Prema of my life.. jwala of my mind.. ennada aatchu unaku ?


Keep ur tails up and have fun :)

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home