Indian Ameri

Wednesday

Happy Blog

I was going through a couple of dozen mails today morning (coz I dint check it yesterday) and there was this comment from a good friend which implies that I am just cribbing stuff in my blogs. I brushed up through my old posts and yes it was true. Guess I had been misguiding my friends on a route of worriness and prayers. Sorry about it guys.
I had been having more fun than what you can think off. I am crazily happy with my work coz now I am proving myself as well as my guide that I do not sit around doin nothing. Got a new set of expts and analysis to keep me on the wire. Good news is I stopped keeping things in my head and am playing life. Had a wonderful move in to a new temporary apt (the permanent shall be on the 6th of this month which is near the temporary place).
I am more jovial with peopel especially with new fresh years who find it interesting to stick around me. Though I am living on the edge of my economic bankruptcy my money managing skills is keeping me live more. I did take debts, but I repay it with a dinner course too. Saved a couple of hundred bucks by not going to any restaurant. This would continue for a while. Been cracking too many jokes as the day progressess. Managed to satisfy a group of individuals who were important to themselves and not to me. I've been laughing out loud and from the heart instead of faking one for true.
My blog has been read by IT proffessionals who comment on it on the cricket ground (whom I haven't met in my life before). My skills though a lil rustic is proving to cause an impact on the winning note for the team. Been promoted from 4th down to opening and still scored the highest in the team on a rainy highly swinging day. Need to win one more game to make it to the semis.
Umpiring is turning out to be good (Hey IT guys, stop reading ur Umpires blog and work on ur job). Have faced my shadows with a bright mind and it worked good.
Though I've been out of much sleep over the days, my body is starting to set in to a rhythm. Been food poisoned during a game, but I've been doing great with the thought of my heart and just in my mind. Lots happening and lots of whitness sparkling off my face. I found a solution for my back problems by playing badminton. Am just happy guys... Do not worry about me. I've been going on a positive mind. Things are turning good though they were a shock initially. All I wanna do now is take a break, get a car and drive to a beautiful place and take some snaps with my camera. I haven't touched my camera for a while and I do not know why. That is the only thing I am worried about. PS my flute lessons have improved, and have composed a few notes. Am well organized in my reasearch now a days and my guide is feeling happy about my working style. All I miss now is my camera and my cooking time. Need to cook something new soon..... I guess this should prove you friends that I am not lonely and not bored or worried... I am fine and am doing great. For people who asked me about this question I am fine.. Come and lets dance together....
posted by Unknown at Wednesday, August 01, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home