Things I did to celebrate my completion of second year in USA.
2. Finished a 100 jigsaw puzzle game in 4:27 minutes (conditions apply) – my new record. (Going for the 1000 puzzle ones from tomorrow.
3. Worked in the lab from 1 pm to 8 30 pm with full commitment.
4. Increased my sample count to 48 samples from the usual 8 per day. (I was relentless today).
5. Going home to finish arranging my apartment (except for the computer desk which I still await to be found in a garage sale).
6. Going to watch a movie till late night and return back home (oops) Lab and finish my analyses.