Indian Ameri

Monday

The return?

Yawn! Yawn! and double Yawn! Am dead tired first of all and so do not mind the way the blog goes. Last 3 days has been real tiresome. If you know me properly you should be suprised with me saying that I am tired. Well in line with the usual physically challenging weekend, I had been rolling stuff in my mind for most of the time.
As I had mentioned in my previous blog, I did attend the phone interview of something important for me, and thanks for the lone moment I had, I did awesome in the interview. It was not a HR interview like most people would be assuming, it was entirely technical. 2 days of night study on my interest really helped me. The organizers and sponsors were pretty happy over my knowledge, but there was a catch. I need to perform in front of the sponsors within a year, and then need to undergo 2 weeks of advanced training in their camp. From my personal point of view, I need to get my body in shape so that I can really pursue one of my dreams.
I had been thinking about it for a couple of days and with the new responsibility in action I guess I might wait a couple of months before I can decide upon pursuing my dream. Till then I shall try my level best to work out myself.
Before that I have to go and meet the sponsors to sign my contract, for which I need to travel a far off city some weekend which I am not sure of how to do. I had been called crazy by family, friends and people around me. But I want to prove them and myself (most important) that I shall be a legend instead of being crazy. I have no money to rent a car alone, have no clue of how to ask for my car from my bro, no idea of how to convey the message to my parents in the future, seriously no hope of expecting support from anyone over this part. All I know is I believe my skills and am sure that I can make it in the top.
The returns dependant on the next 6 months of my life. Will the fire in me to turn victoriuos return or will I turn down the offer coz of personal reasons. Whatever it is, I have something to take care in the next one year. Let me now go to sleep and get up in a couple of hrs to write my weekly report. Life comes at you fasttttttttt.............
posted by Unknown at Monday, September 17, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home