Indian Ameri

Tuesday

Wrong.. Wrong... Wrong......


Dr. Cox's answer on relationships (from Scrubs) which I liked the most among all the dialogues I listened to over a few months.

Relationships. Well, Sigmund, relationships are so fragile, it just takes one thing, one...tiny little offense, and it can snowball on ya. And if that snowball starts to pick up speed, God forbid, you better tuck and go, my friend.
(after several other scenes)

And bam! The shine's off the apple. And that's when you find out that that pretty little girl you married isn't a pretty little girl at all. No, she's a man-eater. And I'm not talking about the "whoa-whoa, here she comes" kind of man-eater. I'm talking about the kind that uses your dignity as a dishtowel to wipe up any shreds of manhood that might be stuck inside the sink. Of course, I may have tormented her from time to time; but, honest to God, that's what I thought marriage was all about. So much so that, by the end of that relationship, I honestly don't know who I hated more -- her or me? I used to sit around and wonder...why our friends weren't trying to destroy each other, like we were. And here, it turns out, the answer's pretty simple: They weren't unhappy. We were.

First of all, yes I'm a big fan of Dr. Cox. Secondly, I'm not intending to reveal anything happening to me or correlate the above statement with my personal life. It's all the same and shall remain the same for God knows how long (It's no longer in my hands). Right now, the biggest concern, is how to bring back the one chance I lost to capitalize, in returning the favor my best friend gave me, when I was all in a state of misery. It still confuses me, on how I abandoned him (listening to his affirmative talk), and went on a vacation. Guess, the changes am experiencing, isn't really helping me around in life after all. I just want to go to Aurora, be with him, try to rant some confident piece of shit and make him regain his focus in life. If he remains this way, then am doomed. I'm very much confused (but 'not sad' - part of the change am seeing), on even simple things (But definitely am being bombarded by a series of notices, that really is trying to pull me into the quicksand). With isolation proving to be a great friend of hope, guess it's finally time to face issues for self.

And yes, I was in Niagara, trying to find answers for unknown questions, amidst the head pounding waterfalls for nearly 20 odd minutes alone, and in Cedar Point, desperately trying to instate some fear by riding 9 roller coasters, all of which failed to even make me flinch or wink while riding 'em (even unbuckling the safety belt in the last ride proved to be of no hope, the safety harness was still on coz it wasn't under my control). For record purposes, this trip was by far most the worst trip in my memory lane (from personal point of view). Am never gonna enjoy roller coasters again in my life. Suggest me the top 10 scariest rides in the world - I need to be afraid of life or else, I'm doomed to die of a certain ridiculous adventure.... :(
posted by Unknown at Tuesday, May 27, 2008

5 Comments:

well...more outta concern, wots wrong? secondly I realized that you were pissed with yourselves the moment we were returning from Cedar Point. Thirdly, its thanks to you that 11 others had great fun! So this sud not rank amongst the worst trips u ever had! Fourth, certain things happen for no logical reason. This is one certain thing! Do not blame yourself on why you did something and why you did not do something else.

6:55 PM  

Maybe I'll hide behind your door one day and yell "Boo!"
:|
That should make even Superman cry out in fear
:|

;)

For the rest.. you know best.. so I'll only give you this ----> *HUGS!*

4:05 PM  

@ Jitho: Yup was a lil upset after Cedar. But more than that, I had no adrenaline pumped from the rides and that my dear friend scared the shit outta me in drivin u guys back to Lex. Din't wanna risk ur lives with my sleep. So was strongly against urs or others opinion to have even a navigator.... :D
PS - 'Blamin myself' sometimes works great for me, rather than blamin others tryin to help. Doesn't make me feel good

@ The Nut - Girl, U do know how to make a guy get scared :)) (U did make my day atleast with that comment). Hugs to u too.
PS callin me a superman - I prefer wearing my underwear inside my pants.... :D

4:32 PM  

Chee! How dare you go and spoil the whole superman essence
:|
:D

6:58 PM  

ROFL nut...Dont scare of sane guys like me...may be super men like HARI mite not be scared of it...wot a HORROR movie u r!

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home