Indian Ameri

Tuesday

Patience?????

Was reading this article in KY Kernel on womens soccer team and there was this line which made me stop reading. It made me realize the mistake I was doing. The line was 'Patience now is considered an excuse for failure instead of resolving for success'. Enough wasting time on expecting my research to click at some time. It's time to pull my pants up and take care of stuff seriously. Leave AICHE conference. It's gonna be a disaster. My conscience would defenitely kill me if I don't put in more efforts.

Started the process of erasing the L from my forehead. Came home directly, looked at the mirror and said one thing, "Theres gonna be a paper submitted by you before you board the plane to India". No kidding. Am serious. Got 52 days to climb the flight including tonight. I had done it in the past, and am doing it now. Its not 52 days. It's 52*10*60*60 seconds (If I work 10 hours a day exactly I can achieve anything). Got loads of time to work on and still enjoy.
This is a challenge I am facing currently. No more mood outs, no more frustrated talks abt bad results, no more complaints abt equipments. If my research needs a war, then hell am gonna give it a war. No more fear of quick sand problemos. Am never gonna use the word Patience in research context.
The fire of failure has broiled me for a year. No more charring. Only Churning.... My dear good research, here I come.... You can't hide, you can't run. All you can do is give up or better than that fight with me........
This is no funny blog. This is a remainder for me, for myself and for my future.
Am an Indian, and am not gonna give up on cheap stuff. I bow my heads only to my motherland.

posted by Unknown at Tuesday, November 07, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home