Indian Ameri

Saturday

Sweet Torture

98% of all english songs sung by male singers (not including rap and hip hop) are songs of sadness on love. What's wrong in giving a try? Defenitely the following is not a song, but who knows am working on the tune.....
On the downtown walkway; reflections from my eyes
Cold breeze of the city; shivering my bare face
Up I looked into the skies; there laid the bear of North
Flash of a pretty face my mind hated
Hearts of love cherished the moment
Sweet torture I felt, ‘Why she of all the million?’

My heart grew heavy; my mind grew dim
Sat in the carriage of hope; along came a heart skip
Company I wondered; might be the solution
Flash of the pretty face my mind hated again
Hearts of love shooed the angel
Sweet torture I felt, ‘Why not the angel?’

Questions of possibilities I expected;
Answers of impossibilities I had rather;
Memories I tried recollecting; avoidance the only hope
Flash of the pretty face my mind hated now
Hearts of love erased the past with the present
Sweet torture I felt, ‘Why not the past?’

Blinding lights of desert; ordered the usual vanilla
Solitude I missed; in came the foe – loneliness
Every sip brought back reasons; negativity assured
Flash of the pretty face my mind hated the most
Hearts of love developed hope
Sweet torture I felt, ‘Why don’t I give up?’

Boarded the last train; in the hope of never return
Blocks passed; and so did my confidence
Achievements I recollected; strength the only ego
Flash of the pretty face my mind hated ever
Sweet torture I felt, ‘Why now,a in my life?’

Climbed the terrain; red death smiling at me
Breath of exercise; ruling over sighs of confusion
Apprehension – the source of all blankness; I expected
Flash of the pretty face my mind loved
Sweet torture I felt, ‘What if I die?’

Flash of the pretty face my mind loved
Sweet torture I felt, ‘Why not a second chance?’
Flash of the pretty face my mind loved
Sweet torture I felt, ‘What shall she be without me?’
Flash of the pretty face my mind loved
Sweet torture I felt, ‘Why she of all the million?’
Sweet torture; flash of the pretty face I loved
Sweet torture I felt;
Sweet torture……
posted by Unknown at Saturday, November 10, 2007

2 Comments:

omigod

Lets hand it to James Blunt, shall we ? :)

3:22 PM  

Dude good to c u bak in the comments page.... James Blunt might score the tune using his guitar.... :)

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home