Indian Ameri

Friday

Risk and Chances

"Do not fear risk. All exploration, all growth is calculated. Without challenge people cannot reach their higher selves. Only if we are willing to walk over the edge can we become winners" - Anonymous
It's finally time to make a decision. It's rare to feel both the heart and the brain point towards the same choice. If my calculated risk goes wrong, then I lose for a while. I know myself very well and I'm pretty confident I'll bounce back to accomplish it someday in the distant future.
Eight of a few people (that's majority) want me to take this weekend trip and that includes 'myself' too. So, I'll take my chances and have some fun this weekend. Higher Fivers people coz am going on a camping trip this weekend. Ah... I wish I can do mountain climbing, and mountain biking too.
posted by Unknown at Friday, June 06, 2008

4 Comments:

Hey 'Bouncer'
As long as you can bounce it's gonna be A-ok. Enjoy thy trip.. don't scare the poor birds and squirrels
;)

10:01 AM  

Yup... It's now time to bounce back.... How long will it take? I have no clue. But am sure I'll be back and then rhyming 'bouncy bouncy pouncy pouncy'...... :D

1:03 AM  

n just how was the trip...no details posted yet is it?

5:09 AM  

@ Sid: The trip - its stays in the heart rather than in the memories of my useless brain.....

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home