Indian Ameri

Tuesday

20 Questions (Yet another boring tag)

Boss – Not another tag. Krrrrrrr…… This one’s for you coz you’ve stood strong and fat for quite some time… :D

The rules for the tag are (Blah blah blah – my point of view)
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.
So here is how it goes...

1.If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I love her. Not necessary it has to be returned… ;)

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
All my dreams are unbelievably impossible in reality. So I’d say lemme just work on to keep my goals come true.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
None. As per Newton’s third law my foot gets a beating too.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Convert it to pennies and count them the rest of my life. Come on guys. A billion things can be done with billion dollars.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
You fall in love at the most unexpected time to the most unexpected person. It is possible that she turns out to be my best friend.

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
Tough one. I would say “Being in love itself is a curse. Why think about the blessings?”

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
In love everyone’s a fool. And a fool waits till forever and ever and ever and ever…..

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Answer from 1. I’d just keep loving her.

9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
Healthcare for everyone.

10. What takes you down the fastest?
A lot of things can be detrimental to my mood. But I learnt to come out of it in seconds. So if someone’s answering this question, rephrase the question to what keeps you up the most?

11. On a scale of 1 to 10 how happy are you?
10 for the million random smiles I have every day. And 4 for the very few random issues that come up fast in life.

12. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
Dead. Sounds crazy? Well, I’ve been targeting my 30th birthday as the last day in earth so that I can achieve the most before I reach 30. Whatever comes after it is bonus to me and to the world.

13. What’s your fear?
Fear of not doing much within 30…. :P

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
BOSS – BIG, OVERSMART, SENSITIVE, but shall be very SUCCESSFUL.

15. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
How can I be poor if I’d married the girl of my life? ;)

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
Woah! Is love a multiple choice question for you guys? Rethink your feelings bro/sis…

17. Would you give all in a relationship?
Be anything – give 97% commitment. The rest 3% is flexible (from practical point of view).

18. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
Got a pretty bad memory of events and people in particular. So I forget them and therefore never comes the question of forgetting them.

19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
Been in both. “I’ve been single and been in million relationships (everyone’s related) and I’ve been in a relationship and luckily enjoyed the single side of life too coz she never cared”

20. List of 6 people to tag:

Go do your daily work instead of being tagged. If your still jobless and worthless (like I was for the past half hour) tag along…..

posted by Unknown at Tuesday, September 16, 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home