Indian Ameri

Tuesday

The lost piece


With drooped chin of diffidence, exhausted for an answer, I sensed the looming shadow of gloom standing among the stranded aura of sodium lights. There, those few seconds of futility, as I got lost in the turmoil of unwound memories, I realized what is the 'one most important thing' that I forgot, the one missing piece of the puzzle, making me remain incomplete, and as the random thought hit me, I couldn't control the muscles of confidence from contracting into a smile of victory.

Fear!

Intimidation sometimes might be the sole reason of success in ones life.


(P.S. This is my 250th post!!!!)
posted by Unknown at Tuesday, July 08, 2008

6 Comments:

"With drooped chin of diffidence, exhausted for an answer, I sensed the looming shadow of gloom standing among the stranded aura of sodium lights"

Another typical Harisoo Soliloquy :)

how on earth does one come up with stuff like this :) - i dont know i have to like think for about 3 hours to write a line that

On another vein - i agree with the concept - fear drives a lot of things in life - fear of waking up late, fear of failure, fear of living in penury...all my good work is driven by fear of something :)

3:17 PM  

Happy 250th birthday!
:D

Fear... hmm.. I guess I have to agree. But is it the same for everyone you think?

12:04 AM  

@ Abhikoo: I can never express my opinion in sheer hand gestures like you do (even after 3 hrs of practice)... :D

@ the Nut: Nope, everyone has their own ways of approaching success in life. I have multiple factors and fear was the one factor that I forgot somehow... Guess, am not scared anymore in life abt the things I should b scared off. Call it over confidence and it might b the right word too :)

12:53 PM  

congrats on the 250!

2:39 PM  

A) Congrats for the 250th..way to go mate....
b) Pieces of puzzles..i tell you...n hope we find all of them at one time..or atleast we feel that we have found all of them;even that shud b re assuring....atleast for the time being:-p
c) m back pretty soon to catch up n all i have missed during my absence-look frwrd to my brain dead comments on the posts below:-p

5:20 PM  

@ Vichu: Dankoo dankoo... I'll drop ur catch during the next game or better, make u run less when we bat... ;)

@ Sid: Sid - u need to seriously multiply ur gray matter. U seem 'Not U' with that comment of urs... :D
Take some rest dude

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home