Indian Ameri

Monday

Stars

"Realization of self truth has always brought a smile in my face" - Whatever that means. Yesterday just before starting for the semifinals MCT game (5 am), I came out of my house and keyed in my ignition. Somehow, I turned it off, and walked out and watched the stars 'winking' at me. Instead of rushing to gather around the team for the game, I just laid on my car bonnet and watched the stars for more than 10 important minutesv of my life. Just played a game of drawing lines to get an image I used to do so with my paternal father when I was 8 or 9. Somehow I ended up in a pretty confused image and told myself, I can do better. Within a minute, everything seemed so pretty and I laughed hysterical at the state of my mind. When I meant hysterical, I mean, laughing to a state that I scared myself eventually.
PS: Yesterday, I told my alter ego esp type friend that I wasn't impressed with the movie "Mumbai Meri Jaan" and his shock on this information felt as a variety to me. In his terms, "My brain is pretty much messed up" Guess, I need to start star gazing a lot from now on to be back on terms......
posted by Unknown at Monday, September 08, 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home