Indian Ameri

Wednesday

Second in Command

(Listen to this as you read)


As the question of "Should I be worried?" kept bouncing in the interstitially pressurized head of mine; as my hands were busy regaining its sensation under the hot tap water; as my eyes viewed its reflection of a blank stare; as my heart composed its tune to the forthcoming diffidence; as my lips suggested a flatline of an impossible dream; I heard his instant saying, "You'll win it over"

When weakness is seeked; and vulnerability is to be realized; When defeat is at the brow; and success seems impervious; When difference seems indifferent; and goals seem of just dreams, He troubles me with his advice.
I fricken hate my conscience..... ;)
posted by Unknown at Wednesday, October 29, 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home