Indian Ameri

Thursday

Twist of Fate

Three weeks later, today I had the longest undisturbed 7 hour sleep. And what is so worthy about this sleep? Well, "I had a Dream". What's so special about this dream? Well this dream was realistic. What's so realistic? Well, I dreamed of conversing with this girl who always seemed beautiful to me. What's so good with this girl? Well, the only way I ended up conversing with her was because she showed a twisted swollen ankle. What's so good about her ankle? Well, if she had not had that twist, she would have never stayed for me to join the walk. What's so interesting about the walk? Well, I can go on and on and on. But I woke up from the dream as my roomies alarm blared. I smiled at myself and thought, "Early morning dream. Guess it's gonna come true"

Six hours later, as I sat on my couch holding my left swollen twisted ankle, I realized, "Ouch! This isn't the way, the dream is supposed to work" :(

I wish at least the walk will work in the future....... :D
posted by Unknown at Thursday, October 30, 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home