Indian Ameri

Saturday

IF

About a year and seven months ago, I was requested to quit on something I never entirely pursued. Now looking back, I cannot stop laughing at the countless possibilities I might have encountered, if I had listened then. But, at the same time, I also feel what 'IF' I really did pursue to accomplish over this interim.
Living between two possibilities had never been an attitude I preferred. But, situations just like the 'IFs' makes one stay in the sandwich zone at least once in their life. Now, the real question is, how long will this pursuit lengthen to? However long it may take, I prefer to cherish and enjoy it.
Till then it's time to sleep among the cow herds.......
posted by Unknown at Saturday, June 14, 2008

5 Comments:

:D... keep at it bud..:)

10:34 PM  

Somehow, I understand. Or should I say empathise

11:28 AM  

Living between two possibilities had never been an attitude I preferred. But, situations just like the 'IFs' makes one stay in the sandwich zone at least once in their life.

Do your thing,pal,ul see all'l be well in the end :)

12:31 PM  

living between 2 possibilities-how true-i hate it...and yet at times we are left with little option...keep going...

5:04 AM  

@ Filarial: Life seems more than a fiction sometimes Fils... I'll make sure I'd hang on to it....
@ the Nut: Naaah.... Just believe that I survive my goodness...
@ A: The End - Something I don't believe in a pursuit of improbability....
@ Sid: Sometimes the smallest of the options are to take the ONLY option and it is not as fearful as one might think

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home