Small means Big
Moments ago, I had a great answer for a random query posted at me by a good friend. "What happens when a heart is broken?"
"Hmmm... Intere'S'ting question"
"TECHNICALLY SPEAKING...... the pros always exceed the cons."
- The more one's heart is broken, the more is the surface to volume ratio, which means, its got immense potential to imbibe or absorb or in romantic terms, someone else's love. (In the con terms people call it vulnerability. But that's also related to the mind)
- More the pieces mean, more is the data storage for short and special memories. Allocation of these heartful memories can be alphabetically sorted (depending on the names of the partners you've been with - A for Anita, B for Bhumika, C for Chitra, D for Deepa, etc :D Strangely most Indian girl names end with A at the end....)
- Smaller means, an in depth analysis is needed to see what exactly is there in your heart. Which implies that a powerful eye of the new future partner, is expected.
- If you consider them as jigsaw puzzles of various moments that determined the relationship in your lifetime, then you can have fun trying to jumble them to find an answer, and the good news is, it's easy to find what the missing was easily.
- Then what else... hmmmmm..... errrr....... ahem ahem..... cough cough..... (Damn! You are a nanotechnology based researcher.. Think dumbo..... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....)
"What was that for?" I questioned in pain. And the only reply she gave me was a hysterical series of gasping laughter and a pointed finger to the door.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... Bow Bow... Woof Woof...... and I walked out of the house leaving them to continue the discussion on broken hearts and mending it together. Outside I just hoped my friend doesn't get a knuckle on his empty skull too. Three floors down I heard an empty vessel being hit. "Ah! Poor chap! She gave one to him too.. Tsk tsk tsk tsk...."
Off the gluing hearts: Watched Wall E (Preview show 12:01 am show) and wow and double wow. But the triple wow goes to the pre preview show 10 min cartoon (animation sort) of a smart rabbit and his magician. Once I find the video, I shall post it online. You'll all love it.
OK... Am swamped to finish this post right away. I shall add the rest of the off the gluing hearts in the next post.
Been listening to One Year and six months ago, Memories, Beep Beep Song